Monday, May 10, 2010

appreciated.

okay.
i know i ain't suppose to scribble anything here since it's nearly 1 am.
you need to sleep early nad so you'll be fresh tomorrow.
but seriously.
i need to jot this down.
in case i forget bout it.
^.^

just a few minutes ago i realise that i am loved by many people.
mak.
abang.
akak.
anak buah (?)
relatives bagai. eheh.
then then.
there's my besties.
friends.
companions.
acquaintances.
you name it.
okay.
maybe not all.
*ko melampau nad.*

but hey.
they still show their concern + love towards me.
they give me useful advices.
they stay with me when am in pain.
they support me okay?
support!
yeah.

so.
be grateful nad.
there are people who actually care about you.
do not let them down nad.
understood miss?
^.^

daaaaaaa~
sila tidur.
dah lewat.
nanti mengantuk esok.


No comments: