Tuesday, May 18, 2010

after SS and ES.

okay.
done with Social Studies and English Studies.
only God knows how bad my handwriting + my ideas was.
everything was in mess.
ideas was everywhere.
yeah.
under the table.
in my laptop.
but not in my head.
see what my prob is?
haish~
haish~ lagi.

redha.
redha.
by the way.
what is redha in english?
i cant find the right tone for my poem!
darn!!!!
warrgghhhh!!
enough with your unseen poem.
oh and yeah.
i dont understand the poem.
oh irish airman.
how i wish i knew you earlier.
cet~

tomorrow is Language Development.
please develop your language properly Nadiah.
please please please dont flunk this time!
basically this paper is like our 1119 english spm.
adoi.
another problem.
i lost all my writing skills zillion years ago peeps.
how to write beautifully?
adoi~
adoi~ lagi.
there will be essay and summary writing.
kelemahan yang sangat nyata.
adoi adoi lagi~

and why am i here writing an entry?
coz im bored and i dunno what to read.
see what my problem is?
lazy.
malas.
etc ect.

i hope for miracles.
erm erm.
please please let us all pass.
although not with flying colours.


ni cara belajar Language Development okay?
baca notes and tengok mamat ensem jordan buat ASL.
^.^


No comments: