Tuesday, July 13, 2010

demam bola?? naaahhh.

Yeah~

World cup is finally over.

I didn’t watch world cup this year.

Reason?

M.A.L.A.S. !!!

And one more thing is Italy main tak best~

So baiklah saya menonton movies and tv series itu semua.

But I did watch a match accidentally with my uncle.

Erm.

The match between brazil and Holland.

Not with astro coz abg hafez didn’t subscribe astro supersport.

I streamed it online peeps.

Yeah.

After so much hard work mencari-cari I finally found a website.

Thus, there I was watching a football match walaupun tersekat-sekat.

Hehe.

It was nice though.


And and.

Ter ‘accidentally’ minat germany.

Why?

Sebab jersey dorang rock babe.

Gila cool + macho + smart.




Haish~~~

Memang menggegarkan hati arr watching them play.

Oh.

My mak n I watched germany vs Uruguay.

Nice seyh.


p/s: 1. ill write bout my holidays at Pahang Darul Makmur soon.

2. kenapa spain menang? @_@



No comments: