Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Thank You Allah.

Alhamdulillah.
Thank you Allah for giving me the strength to finish my work.

Thank you Allah for giving me the will to type those words.
Thank you Allah for giving friends who've been helpful.
:)
Thank you.
Thank you.


Yesterday, I was blinded by my anger and frustration, but my dear friend gave me this verse from the Quran: 

O you who believe! Seek help in patience and As-Salat (the prayer). Truly! Allah is with As-Sabirin (the patient ones, etc.).
(2:153)


pilih jalan yang betul. jangan sesat! :)

and I was startled.
Pity me for being so foolish.
I should have seek His help during my bad times.

He is always available to help me.
next time, cari Dia dulu ya Nadiah?
Thank you sahabat.



I'm all smiles now!
Alhamdulillah!!!
Thank you again Allah!!


No comments: