Saturday, June 19, 2010

what is it again?

hey!
it's my first post after my 21st birthday!
how does it feels being 21?
weeeeeee~
nothing.
a year older.
a year to maturity. (yeke nad?)
a year nearer to death.

okay.
let's do some flashback!!
did 20-year-old Nad achieved anything?
20 was a great age for me.
i accomplished many things! <- tipu sket. hahah.
erm erm.
heartbreaks.
is this considered as achievement?
naahhhh.

true meaning of friendship.
gaduh-gaduh dengan mereka.
then baek semula.
i like.
hehe.
it hurts babe.
& yeah.
i know who my true friends are.
sahabat rite?

met new people. <- love this one.
sapa ek?
oh mereka!
cool people.
^.^

then.
i studied~
i passed my examinations.
alhamdulillah.
there were many obstacles.
hurrmm.
i gave up.
i fed up.
but in the end.
i did study la.

i got a new phone.
(secondhand aje from abg mat, but hey. please be thankful)
oh and im loving every part of it.
except the phone cepat kong!

family!
this one~
one gift that im glad i have it.
they're supporting.
they're always there for me.

so.
setelah dikaji.
i was an average 20-year-old girl.
u dun wanna be me.
(i wont let you)
i love being me.

let's hope i do wonder during my 21st!
:)

No comments: